Sunday, March 2, 2014

Drama, drama, drama

So lately I've found myself doing a lot of soul searching and have decided to cut things/people out of my life that don't serve any other purpose than to create drama. Why do adults, women in particular, feel the need to act like they are in high school still even though they may be well into their 30s and 40s? If I don't like a person, I just don't bother to pay any attention to them. Why to others feel the need to plaster their business all over the internet for all to see and make their own uninformed opinions of? A couple of examples of this: I have/had a very good friend, or at least I thought she was a very good friend, who turned into a total nightmare last spring with a superiority complex. When things didn't go her way or she thought someone was infringing on her or a family members rights, she would cry foul and threaten people with lawyers if her needs weren't met. WHAT?? Grow up, life isn't fair or always about keeping you happy, and get over it!! It hurt to see this side of her, but now that I have seen it, I know she really wasn't truly a good friend to have around in my life. Another example just happened recently between 2 mutual friends and I feel a little caught in the middle. Childish behavior is so unbecoming in adults, and frankly it is unprofessional and it will hurt the business of one of them. Keep your differences to yourselves and don't drag others into it by airing your drama out there in Facebook land. I know I am just rambling, but these things keep swimming through my head and I'm not going to be posting passive aggressive posts on FB to get it out of my system. That will be stooping to the level I loathe. Since nobody reads my blog, I will use this as more of a journal entry space. Sometimes I just need to unload my brain a little.

No comments: