Friday, September 4, 2009

I Can't Believe It

Another school year starts on Tuesday! Seriously, what happened to summer? I must have blinked and missed it. I look forward to the start of the school year and I don't. It means time to myself, but it also means being by myself. It means my girls are growing up, but then again, it means my girls are growing up too fast. Natalie will be in school all day now. I hope I can keep it together on the first day of school. Kindergarten was a little tough but I think 1st grade might be a little harder since I won't see her until 3:15. I also have Gabby who is starting to grow and change (and ask LOTS of questions every day).

We've had a murderer in our house too. Scratches found it necessary to end the lives of a bird and a mouse this week and last week. The mouse I can handle, better she get it outside than it make its way inside. I wish she'd leave the birds alone though, or that they would fly higher. :)

No comments: