Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's a Zoo in Here

Well, as if 4 cats, 3 rats, 2 crazy kids and a dwarf hamster weren't enough, now we have a dog. The dog is only temporary, I hope. My crazy MIL went and bought herself a Boston Terrier late December even though her townhouse complex doesn't allow it. She's been caught a few times and the dog would stay with us during the day - I was doggy daycare. Well I get a call last night saying I needed to keep the do for her for at least a week. Oh Joy! Don't get me wrong, I like dogs - other peoples dogs. We are just not a dog household. I like the cats, they know to pee and poo in the litter box. With a dog I have to pay attention to when it ate and when it needs to go out to do business. She also isn't vocal, which is good and bad. She doesn't bark much but that means she doesn't tell me she needs to go out. So far there's only been one piddle today though, and it is pretty easy to clean up the wood floors with spritz instead of it stinking up carpet. We'll see what the rest of the week brings.

No comments: