Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Sun

The sun is shining and the sky is blue. If I could pull myself away from the computer I could go out and enjoy it. I have wasted most of the day when I should have been working for ChaCha earning my dimes. I also need to get a new marketing plan to boost sales to my Tupperware site. I have a fundraiser in the works, a regular party, and a book party for the next month so that is fantastic news and the extra money couldn't come at a better time. Money in May flies out faster than it comes in - house insurance, car tags, and I get to renew my license this year too. Can't wait! There's also Mother's Day and birthday's thrown in there too, but those can wait for another time. I'm a mom every day, I don't need a Hallmark card to remind me of that fact. I'm considering doing a giveaway for my Tupperware, I just need to do more research as to how to go about it. I think I could do one myself from my little 'ol blog or I could check on my mommy boards with some other bloggers and see what they suggest. Anyhoo, have an enjoyable Thursday.

No comments: