Monday, April 13, 2009

Paying my taxes

Ugh, had to finally hit the send button on the Turbo Tax today. Now I just need to mail out my check tomorrow.

Had a nice Easter yesterday. I spend the morning in bed watching old 90210 on SoapNet, Jeff helped Gabby make some cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and then we started our festivities. We completely blanked on stuffing the eggs to hide on Saturday night. We were too busy folding 3 baskets of laundry and watching Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Of course Natalie noticed that we hadn't hidden any eggs - she's already figured out that Mom and Dad hide the eggs after she spied on us 2 years ago. She is so funny though. She said she would help put candy in them and then pretend to be asleep while we hid them. Instead I sent them to Jeff's family while he went and played games. I stuffed and hid the eggs and set out the Easter presents while they were gone. It was perfect timing too because as soon as I had showered and dressed, they were pulling in the driveway to see the eggs scattered about the yard. It was really nice.

Later, we went back to the in-laws for a nice ham dinner and the kids played with the dog and outside with some of their new toys. Gabby was ecstatic to receive a bat and ball (thank you Dollar Tree) and Natalie was having fun with her foam sword.

No comments: