Friday, October 10, 2008

Slacker

Yeah, I know, I am such a slacker lately. I couldn't even fight the urge to to crawl back in bed this morning after the girls got picked up for school. I feel like such a lazy butt lately. I need to make myself get moving more. I really need to shed some pounds and sitting on the computer isn't going to do it. My reasoning is that I am usually making money sitting here so it's ok. ChaCha has been going well. Contests have been pretty slow lately. I did win a coupon for a free bag of Hershey's chocolate so far this month (really good for trying to lose weight, huh?).

This week I went with Gabby's class to the zoo for a field trip and next week I go with Natalie's class to the apple orchard/pumpkin patch. I just hope it isn't muddy. Today would have been the perfect day to go there since it is sunny and supposed to be near 70. Next weeks forecast doesn't look as promising.

Tupperware is picking up a little bit. I have 1 (possibly 2) people doing catalog parties right now. I have 3 craft show/holiday bazaar events coming up in November too. I hope I can book some more off of those events to keep things rolling along.

No comments: