Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Remind Me

The next time I plan to spray weed killer in the yard, remind me to check the weather. I sprayed around lunch time today and 3:45 or so in roll some thunderstorms. I can't remember if the stuff just has to dry of if it needs to stay dry for a certain amount of time/days. Oh well, guess I'll just repeat again next week if it doesn't look like it worked.

Ghost Hunt

Went out with some of my friends last night in search of the famed Ada Witch. I got chills just typing that, LOL. We didn't see her, but I was a big chicken anyways and most likely would have wet my pants. The odd thing is that there was a newer house right across the street and also right smack next to this cemetary, which has graves dating back into the 1800s. Why in the world would you build a house right smack next to a known haunted cemetary? The back side of the house was mostly windows too and the owners were home so we were scared of getting the cops called on us too, even though we were very quiet and respectful to the graves. I think there is another ghost hunt being planned for around the next month's full moon as well. Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Sounds like you all had fun :) Wish I lived closer!