Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wall E

Yesterday we finally took the girls to see Wall*E. Jeff and the girls really liked it, I thought it was ok but took a little too long in the beginning. It was a cute movie.

The theater was packed yesterday though, which is always a pain when you're taking young kids (aka: wiggly Natalie) to a movie. Of course we had 2 bigger people sitting directly in front of us and they reclined all the way in their seats, making it impossible for us to sit without our legs bumping their seats. Yes, I know they paid just as much for their tickets but I still thought it was kinda rude and perhaps they should have sad in a different row or over a few seats where they wouldn't recline into anyone. Anyways, that's my rant. Oh, and Gabby made us put the fake butter on our popcorn and ALL 4 of us were racing for the bathroom when we got home (if you know what I mean).

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Hahahaha...but the fake butter is so yummy!
Haven't seen the movie yet.

Lisa Sharp said...

I want to see Wall-e!

Thanks for entering my giveaway. I'm going to do more about families and going green and more product reviews soon! :)