Sunday, June 15, 2008

What could it be?

Something in the outside world doesn't like me!! LOL 2 weeks ago I battled some sort of crazy rash that swelled up my ear and left blisters, then started taking over my hand (both on the left side). I tried Cortaid, Benedryl cream and liquid, and finally used my steroid ointment which finally helped.

Yesterday I mowed the yard and now I have more rash starting on top of my left hand and also some on the palm of my right. I don't trim the grass by hand, I push the mower. One would think my legs would break out since I had on shorts and any grass/weed clippings would hit there before getting to my hands. I washed my hands and arms as soon as I was done, and jumped in the shower within half hour of being done to wash off any pollen, outdoor dirt, etc.

I'm perplexed by this.

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

Oh my. Mystery rashes? Not good!