Saturday, June 14, 2008

Today Looks Like...

...a great day to mow the yard LOL. It really needs it and hopefully it will dry out a little bit so I can get it done.

On another yard related note, we've been having toads all over the yard. Yesterday one was at the bottom of the back porch steps, then when I was taking the cover off the girls pool to drain it so I can mow, there was one stuck on the cover of it. I about peed myself when I was spreading out the cover to dry it and here sits this ugly brown toad. He didn't seem to have a care in the world, otherwise he was scared silly. Gabby caught him a few times in her butterfly net :) I finally made her put him over in the garden area. I'm hoping they stay outta my way when I get the mower out!!

Sweeps are going pretty well still. I have won a bunch of Subway free Flat Earth chips coupons. I also won a canvas bracelet yesterday too. Still waiting on my big 7-11 check, but it's only been 2 weeks so I have up to 8 more weeks of waiting on it. I'm really trying hard to win some free Henry Ford Museum tickets. Seems like lots of out of state people keep winning them. I did buy some from a lady for $22 though. That saves us $16 if we lie and say Natalie isn't 5 yet, shhhhhhhhh.

No comments: