Monday, June 2, 2008

Holy Moly

Today was so awesome!! Natalie and I did a few errands this morning and stopped at Lowe's and picked up a mixed flat of Petunia's and Marigold's to plant in front. I got the flower beds weeded, finished raking up the mulch from the tree/stump removal, planted the flowers, then had to go to Big Lots to buy a new hose since the old one was full of kinks and sprayed all over the place.

After getting home from picking up the big girls, I checked my email in my sweeps account and about fell on the floor. I won $6K from a 7-11 sweepstakes!! It could not come at a better time because I've been looking for a part time job to help with our enormous debt, plus the higher car payment for the new van had me worried as well. I am sooooo excited, but trying not to be too much until I have it in my hot little hands. I have to go to get the affidavit notarized and send it tomorrow and hopefully will have it within a month!! Thank you to whomever has been watching over us! Mwah!

1 comment:

Harmony said...

That's awesome!! Congrats :)