Saturday, June 21, 2008

Farmer

The girls and I met a friend and her kids today at the playground. It was great to have adult conversation while the kids ran around and played. Natalie had mentioned when we first got there that we forgot sunscreen. Oops. I told her it'd be ok this time. Well, we were there for about 2 1/2 hours and about an hour after getting home I itched my arm. It started stinging right away and I thought "what the..." until I looked and saw the awesome farmers tan I had happening on that arm. I also have a nice square on my leg from mid-thigh to knee. It's hilarious. Natalie ended up slightly pink on her arms, but not bad. Gabby just got tan. She's got my skin from younger years and Natalie has Jeff's sun sensitive skin. I told Nat that we won't forget next time.

1 comment:

Patriot said...

Congrats! You've won my giveaway from last week! Please send me an email at madeinusa(at)fastmail(dot)fm. Thank you!!!