Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Long time, no updates :)

I just realized it has been a long time since I've made an entry, so here it goes. Some exciting/not so exciting things happening are we had another limb come down on the mostly dead maple in the front yard so as soon as we get our loan from China (aka stimulus rebate) on Friday that and the tall pine are coming down. So much for having a savings cushion.

Natalie has 1 more week of school after this week. I cannot believe it. She had her K evaluation last week. Her growing up makes me want another one, kind of. Good thing we got that taken care of a long time ago.

Gabby goes in for an ortho consult this week. Gee, can't wait to see that bill.

We went to a gold sale this weekend to get rid of some unused jewelry that was taking up space in the armoire and got some $$. I was also offered a job doing it!! They emailed me back and told me to give them about 2 weeks to get the paperwork ready. I'm not totally holding my breath on it but if it does pan out it will be some nice extra money.

I started jogging, yes really. I have to do something to shed 20 lbs. and nothing else I did was working. I'm doing the couch to 5K program where you start out jog 1 min, walk 2 min. for the first week and gradually build up to jogging more, walking less. If you can follow the program you should be jogging 5K in a little over 2 months. I can go a block right now before I'm huffing and puffing but my goal is one driveway further every time. I always had a dream to run in the River Bank Run when I was little, maybe I'll be able to do the 5K once in my life.

No comments: