Monday, February 25, 2008

Time Flies

I can't believe it's the last week of February already. Where has this year gone so quickly? We haven't had much excitement this year, I guess we've all been taking turns being sick so that zaps all the fun out of everything. We got our taxes back last week!! Too bad they've been spent on bills as quickly as the money was deposited. We're hoping to be able to take a small vacation this summer with the girls. That should be interesting.

Tried a new drink this weekend. I got some B1G1 coupons from Vocalpoint for Fuze and bought some. The Peach Mango and Banana Colada are super yummy. The tropical punch is not so good, really doesn't have much flavor to it making it kinda bland and yucky. They are probably not something I would buy if I didn't have those coupons though, but that's just because I'm frugal :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I got the same coupons in the mail!! At least now I know which one to try! :)