Sunday, January 27, 2008

Being Sick Sucks

I hate to be sick. Luckily it doesn't happen often, but I have a feeling once Natalie is in school everyday then we will have more germ invasions. Gabby is a pretty healthy little kid, she can kick her illnesses pretty fast. She had a stomach bug a few weeks ago that lasted only 2 hours, but I had to keep her home from school anyways since she had been throwing up. Let me tell you, I was ready to take her to school by lunchtime. Natalie has been snuffly all month, started a bad cough last weekend, and now has a fever along with the cough. I had the horrible aches and cough yesterday and last night, but a few hours after taking some Nyquil (tastes like poison but is a godsend) I broke my fever and now just have the cough. I hope soon my house will be healthy. It'll be nice if we get another 50 degree day soon so I can crack a few windows for an hour and air out the stuffiness.

No comments: