Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside!!

Brrrrrr, you can definitely tell it's January now. Below 0 wind chill and single digit highs are in the air. On the bright side, I got my deep freeze defrosted this weekend since it was cold enough to leave the food outside overnight in freezers. I had so much ice in that thing. I filled a 14 qt mop bucket 2/3 of the way full with water. I really should make sure I do that once a year from now on to try to extend the life of that old thing as long as possible.

Natalie has been invaded by the barky cough. I'm don't think it's croup, Jeff and I both are leaning more toward bronchitis. She has a stuffy nose and snots all over the place when she sneezes but she says it doesn't hurt to breathe and that her throat and chest don't hurt when she coughs. She just sounds awful. I'll probably call her ped in the morning to make sure she doesn't need to be seen and we just have to wait it out. She doesn't have a fever either so I dunno what has a hold of her.

No comments: