Monday, December 31, 2007

Out with the old...

It's time again to usher out the old year and welcome the new and what is to come. I'm not much of a resolution maker. I pretty much stick to the tried and true "lose weight, get in shape, eat healthy, bla bla bla". I'm also going to try my darnedest to not use credit cards this year so we can dig out way out of debt. We'll see how long that lasts :) 2007 was a decent year for us in retrospect. Jeff was able to keep the same job for the whole year!! Doesn't sound amazing to most people but it is near a record for us. I became a SAHM this year and it is pretty great. I don't miss the driving but I do miss my friends I used to work with. Next fall I will become a full time chauffer driving the kids back and forth to school when Natalie enters Kindergarten. My Tupperware business is taking off a little bit too and I hope to continue it into the next year and beyond.

I also joined a couple of MI mommy internet boards and have met some amazing ladies on there. It is one of the best things I have done for myself.

I hope everyone has a great 2008!!

No comments: