Tuesday, December 18, 2007

One week!

The countdown has begun, Santa will be here in less than a week, folks! I hope you're all being nice!! We have not even begun the wrapping process yet in our house. In fact, Jeff hasn't even done my shopping with the kids yet. He claims he's going to do that tomorrow when he has the day off. We'll see how that goes. Natalie's last day is tomorrow and we have her party. Gabby is done on Friday and is having a holiday's around the world party at school. I'm sure this week is going to fly by. I haven't even taken them to see Santa yet and I shudder at the thought of standing in a long line this weekend, but Gabby asked to go see him and it's such a big part of growing up that I have to take her.

Onto the kitchen front. I have an Amish Friendship bread starter that is ready too make today and I just don't feel like doing it, but I will. If nothing else, I can at least say I made it once. I told Grandma I'd bring some over for her to try, so I hope it turns out good so at least I won't be a kitchen failure like my mom :)

No comments: