Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Love Free Stuff!!!!!

I had my unit meeting for Tupperware last night. We were told to bring a $5 gift to put under the tree. I gave an eggnog scented Home Interiors candle I bought when Natalie's school was selling them. I got a Christmas snow globe. Gabby has been wanting a snow globe for months and was so excited when I showed it to her this morning.

My friend dropped off a starter of Amish Friendship bread last night. I'm kinda excited to do this. It's on day 4 of 10.

Also when I got home I saw a box on the table and I for the life of me could not figure out what it was. There wasn't anything I was waiting for to be delivered that I purchased so I was at a loss. I opened it up and it was the i-need back massager I ordered with my zoom points!!! I cannot wait to try it out! I plugged it in to make sure it worked and held it on my back and ... ahhhhhhh. It'll be even better when I put it in my chair and lean against it.

No comments: