Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My aching head!

What the heck. My head has seriously been pounding and spinning for a week now. I feel like crap and hardly look forward to going to the dentist tomorrow for round 2 of root canal. I just hope being upside down in the chair with the drill buzzing my brain does not cause me to lurch. I guess I really should find a regular doctor one of these days and get this head spinning checked out. I thought perhaps it was a form of vertigo since it came on suddenly one morning as I rolled back over in bed after slamming the snooze button for the 3rd time that morning. It has gotten somewhat better but is still very much there. If I bend down or tip my head certain ways I nearly black out. I JUST WANT TO BE BACK TO NORMAL ALREADY!! I'm still holding out hope that I will wake up miraculously cured one of these mornings though.

No comments: